((Remember when Richard and Susan had a baby?
Remember when they named it Emily because the name had extreme personal significance and because no other RP baby was named that because you don’t fucking name your RP baby the same name as someone’s that you openly RP with, and your character has interacted with said baby and heard about them multiple times?
And remember how this little cutie was the FC for the same reason as above plus the fact that she looked so much like a Susard baby it wasn’t even funny?
I fuckin’ do.
Susan shook her head, walking a few more paces before stopping with a grimace. “Yeah…yeah, actually, if you don’t mind.” She shifted two bags to him and immediately sighed, stretching in relief. The strains of music were growing louder and she could only assume they were nearing the gate. “Thanks. This will be nice, I think. We can camp and just sort of be nature bugs for a few days.”
"I don’t mind at a-all, that’s w-why I asked." Richard chuckled. His mood was improving the closer they got, he was excited to be back at a festival. "It will, I’m sure. We get to just get away from it all and relax, it’ll be lovely." he grinned, "Maybe we’ll make some new friends?" Once they got to a clearing filled with run-down, multicoloured tents of various sizes, he walked down a bit, so they were still part of the camp sight, but had a little privacy, "If we clear the sticks away here, this will be a perfect spot."
what if u had an identical twin that did porn and u like went to the grocery and theyre like “omg i saw u take 3 dicks at once while wearing a turtle costume” and ur like “god dammit gary”
it’s finally time to do another one of these to thank all of you gr8 people!
this time there will be three winners, and although the prizes may differ slightly for each, the lucky three will receive the following writerly things (in image order):
- a selection of pens, stickers and post-its! bright idea paperclips! a list book! a small happy jackson notebook!
- how not to write a novel by howard mittelmark and sandra newman!
- a pack of rory’s story cubes!
- wreck this journal by keri smith!
- only one reblog per day, please, i don’t want to be spamming anyone too much! and likes do count
- i’d rather you didn’t delete this text, but if you must please add a clear link back to the original post and a note that it should not be removed
- no bots/giveaway blogs
- you do not have to be following me (but it would be lovely if you do)
- your ask/submit box needs to be open so i can tell you if you win. if the winner doesn’t respond within three days, i will choose a new winner
- any questions, feel free to ask!
giveaway ends march 5th, 2014. the winner will be chosen randomly using random.org and messaged the next day. i will ship internationally for free, and of course you have to be okay with giving me your mailing address!
This song manages to be silly, cute, surprisingly dark, somewhat mocking, hilarious, childish and ridiculous, happy and jolly, and the most heartbreaking thing in the world all at the same time.
It therefore perfectly sums up all britcom ever.